We heartily welcome you to DesignsRaw!
The website located on https://designsraw.com, its materials (including, but not limited to, the logos, designs, texts, graphics, WordPress themes, and other files) and the arrangement pattern is copyrighted work belongs to DesignsRaw. No part of this website may be transmitted, distributed, or reproduced in any form or by any means without prior written permission from designsraw.com. If we discover that any Third Party has used/is using our copyright materials in any form, we may bring legal proceedings seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop the infringement of materials.
- “Agreement” means a negotiated and legally enforceable understanding between two or more legally competent parties that is intended to be enforceable by law.
- “Party” means a person or business entity who has executed this Agreement. The parties to this Agreement are the Customer (User who has purchased any of the services offered by DesignsRaw) and the DesignsRaw.com (“Site”).
- “User” means any user of DesignsRaw.
- “Delivered Design(s)” is (are) the design(s) created and delivered by the DesignsRaw.com to the Customer as per the obligations set out in the User Agreement.
- “Order Marked as Completed” – If a Customer does not take any action within 14 days from last Delivered Design(s), then the order will be marked as “Completed” Automatically.
- “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose or use.
- “Graphic Design Orders” means any of the orders for Logo Design, Brand Identity Design, Illustration Design, Brand Guidelines Design, Stationery Design, Banner Design, Social Media Design, Business Card, Book Cover, Signage Design, Label Design and T-shirt Design category and their services.
- “Final Design” means design which is finalized for the order.
- “lifetime” in any of the plans or on website means product lifetime. We reserve right to discontinue a product for any reason at any time.
- For any package or in ProPLUS, “Unlimited Revision Rounds” implies that you can request unlimited revisions for the designs you receive from us within a time period of 21 days from the date of the order and after which revision requests will not be entertained.
- Customers at their discretion will directly choose the service from available different service packages and by obtaining the service they are accepting this Agreement.
- Only registered Users may buy services on DesignsRaw.com. Registration is free. In case Users are buying services without doing the registration, they will be registered automatically with provided email ID(s) by them.
- By registering or obtaining services from DesignsRaw, you are giving us rights to contact you and send coupons, surveys, updates, and other promotional emails, however, the Customer will be able to unsubscribe promotional emails at any time.
- Orders are the formal agreement between a Customer and the Site.
- Customers will make payment to DesignsRaw.com in advance to place an order or to obtain any services and Payment will be routed through our third-party payment processing partner, and you may be required to provide details that are necessary to complete the purchase. Payment processing fees will be collected additionally from the Customers.
Graphic Design Orders
- While placing an order, the Customer must clearly specify his/her requirement so that we clearly know the criteria on which design should be created and finalized. Once details are provided by the Customer, he/she cannot change the requirement scope completely.
- Designs will be transferred/delivered to the Customer in accordance with the obligations set out in the User Agreement.
- Modification Rounds for changes in the designs will be provided to the Customers as per the package or offer selected by the Customer. Customers at their discretion may purchase additional Modification Rounds/additional services.
- A Customer will get a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the Sold Designs for Permitted Commercial Purposes. A Customer has no rights or licenses to use any Delivered Design concept or any design concepts being displayed on DesignsRaw other than Final Design for the particular order.
- If the Customer holds any Intellectual Property Rights of a third party and wish to incorporate into the designs, then Customer shall disclose the same while placing the order itself or immediately after placing the order and all further responsibilities of Intellectual Property Rights of the third party in the Delivered Designs shall be of the Customer.
- Customer will be deemed to have accepted the designs unless Customer provides notice of rejection to DesignsRaw within 14 days of delivery of the designs.
- DesignsRaw.com shall display the Delivered Designs as their portfolio or can use for marketing and promotion purposes, along with other required details, as DesignsRaw retains the right to use all delivered works and details provided by the Customer for the order. If the Customer does not wish to display the same, it has to be notified prior or can ask us to remove the same by sending an email on email@example.com.
Review / Testimonial
- We will display testimonials of Customers on website or we will use it for marketing or promotional purpose of DesignsRaw. If you choose to provide a testimonial on the Site, we may post your testimonial along with other required details.
Disputes and Cancellations
- In case any inconsistency prevails between the terms of this Agreement and any other Agreement between Customer and Site, then those documents will be read in the following order of precedence.
- First, the Services Agreement (This Agreement) will take precedence over all other documents; and
- Second, any separate Agreement between the Customer and the Site will take precedence over this Agreement.
- The Customer is eligible to cancel the order or get a refund. Please refer the Refund Policy to know more.
- For Graphic Design Orders
- Once DesignsRaw delivers the First Set of design(s), a Customer can ask for the edits/updates for the provided design(s), but the redesign from scratch won’t be possible.
- The Customer does not take any action(s) within 14 days from the delivery of design(s), then the Order will be Marked as Completed and a Customer can not cancel the order and can not ask for more designs.
- This Agreement will be construed by and governed in accordance with the laws of the Bangladesh. The Parties submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Khulna, Bangladesh.
- We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our Website. We may or may not post notices on the homepage of our Website when such changes occur.
- It is also agreed that in the event any article or provision or part thereof this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid then other remaining article or provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold DesignsRaw.com harmless from any events and against indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, all claims, costs, and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of our Website or any contracts or any Services you purchase through it.
A Refund Policy is an Agreement where Customers are informed about refund policies.
- or Graphic Design Orders
- The Customer is eligible to get a refund
- In case DesignsRaw is unable to deliver the First Set of design(s) as decided mutually prior to order placement.
- In case a Customer has not accepted First Set of Design(s) for the order then he/she may request a refund of the amount paid with appropriate reason, at any time up to 10 days from the delivery of the First Set of designs.
- Only when a Customer has selected “I have particular design references which clearly convey my design choices.” option for “Design Reference” Field while submitting the logo brief.
- The Customer will not be eligible for a refund in case
- A Customer has already asked to/is asking to update/edit the First set of designs he/she has received for the order then it is considered as acceptance of provided designs hence refund, or cancellation will not be possible after that point.
- A Customer does not take any action(s) within 14 days from the delivery of designs then the Order will be Marked as “Completed” Automatically and he/she will not be eligible for the refund.
- A Customer has selected “You have total creative freedom to develop my logo design” option for “Design Reference” Field while submitting the logo brief and has not provided any design reference. We transparently notify the Customer about the refund policy when he/she selects this option.
- The Customer is eligible to get a refund
- How will Customers receive the refund (credit or replacement)?
- The amount shall be refunded to the Customer by the same mode through which the original payment was made for purchase or via any other method specified by DesignsRaw.
- Customer acknowledges – Once refund process is initiated or refund is made, a Customer agrees that
- He/She will not use the any of the earlier Delivered Designs and he/she gives up the right to use designs.
- Usage of such design(s) shall make infringement of User Agreement.
- He/She will avoid any dispute or increased costs to DesignsRaw.
- Who pays/bears payment processing fees?
- Payment gateway processing fees shall be borne by the Customer. The amount shall be refunded after deducting processing fees/charges.
We reserve the rights to cancel the order at any time
- In case of breach of any term or clause of this Agreement, DesignsRaw reserves the right to cancel the order/purchase at its sole discretion without giving prior notice to the Customer regarding the same.