- “DesignsRaw”, “Us”, and “We” refer to “https://www.designsraw.com“
- “Services”, “Designs Services” refer to services offered by “DesignsRaw” now or in the future in any form by any means
- “The Site” refers to DesignsRaw website (Including but not limited to https://www.designsraw.com, https://www.designsraw.com/blog/ any successor URLs, related domains, subdomains and mobile or localized versions)
1. User Consent
DesignsRaw respects your privacy rights and is committed to protect the Personal Information of its users. We take a variety of physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect your information from disclosure to or access by third parties.
This Policy explains our privacy practices of the Site and Services provided by DesignsRaw. By accessing or utilizing designsraw.com, you accept this Policy including our data collection, processing, disclosure, use and retention of your Personal Information. This Policy may change every once in a while and on the off chance that there are any material changes to how your own data is utilized, We will notify you. Your continued use of the Site, after Site and Policy updates, is considered to be an acknowledgment of those updates, so please check the Policy periodically.
2. Children’s Privacy
Our Service isn’t offered to people younger than 16 (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) so, If you are under 16 years of age, then please do not use or access the Site and/or Services in any manner. We don’t purposefully accumulate Personal Information from visitors who are younger than 16. If We learn that Personal Data has been collected on the Site and/or Services from persons under 16 years of age (without verifiable parental consent), then We will take appropriate steps to remove necessary information or if you are a parent (or a legal guardian) of a child, and you discover that We might have the information (such as name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) of a child, then please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org with appropriate details, and We will delete that information promptly.
3. Information We Collect
- a. Information You Give to Us
- I. Personal Information We ask for, collect and store Personal Information (data that allows someone to identify or contact you) about you, such as your name, e-mail, phone number, location, Skype and Hangout IDs when you Contact Us, Submit Project Requirement or your details on our website, register to the Site, place the order, purchase or opt for any of our Service(s). In general, at your discretion, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.If you Contact Us via e-mail or provide Us feedback about our services, We will collect your name, e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.If you rate our services, We may collect your name, e-mail address, your photo, your designation, your location, your website URL, business name, and your review description in order to display it in our portfolio.
- b. Information We Collect from Your Use of DesignsRaw When you access the Site, We know about your utilization of the Site and may collect and store the data identifying with such use, including geo location data, IP address, gadget and connection data, Browser information, web-log data, all communications done by Users through the Site. We utilize that data to improve user experience and additionally monitor the Site preventing fraud and inappropriate content or behavior. We may likewise gather supplemental data got from third parties, for example, navigation and demographic information.We may gather information about you when you connect with Us on any social media networks (Including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, YouTube) where We maintain our official profiles. The information about you, available on your publicly visible social profile may be collected. Once you Contact Us (by any means), our Sales and Marketing Team may collect your information from commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases to provide you with the better solutions.
- c. Google Analytics and Hotjar We are currently using Google Analytics and Hotjar. Google Analytics and Hotjar collect information and report website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics and Hotjar use their own cookies to track visitor interactions and behavior to help website owners to view a variety of reports and recordings about visitor’s interaction with the website. Please see the following links for more information For Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.com/privacy.html and you can opt out of being included in Google Analytics here.For Hotjar: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy and you can opt out of being included in Hotjar here.
4. How we use your information
Personal Information you submit to Us is utilized either to respond to requests that you make or to help Us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways: to identify you as a user, to provide the Service you request, respond to your inquiries and requests, for our internal research and development, to improve our Site and Services, to customize content to match your preferences, to ask for ratings and reviews of our Services, and to detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
We use your contact number(s), e-mail ID(s), Other information (provided by you or based on your publicly available information) or any third party to communicate with you directly or to discuss your business requirement with you. We use your e-mail ID(s) to send you invoice receipts, reminders, transactional e-mails, periodic promotional or non-promotional e-mail (including information about DesignsRaw or partner campaigns and Services), notifications, surveys, newsletters, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- a. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share your details with our sister concerns, subsidiary companies, and affiliates.We may provide your personal details to third parties, only in order to offer our Services to you, operate the Site, to enforce our User Agreement, to conduct quality assurance testing, to provide technical support, prevent fraud and illegal activities,to comply with our legal obligations, and fulfill obligations imposed on Us by applicable laws and regulations.
6. Display of information
- a. Testimonials We display personal testimonials of customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
7. Your Rights and Choices Regarding Your Information
- a. Cancel subscription of e-mail and Newsletter When you provide your details to Us (while Contacting Us, Submitting Project Requirement, Registering to the Site, Placing the Order or Purchasing Any of the Services), We may occasionally send you e-mails and newsletter that specifically promote our Site or Services. If you don’t want to receive e-mails and newsletter, you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive, by adjusting email preferences from your Account or by contacting us directly on provided information at bottom the of this policy.
- b. Do Not Disturb Once you unsubscribe, you will not receive any marketing e-mails, however, to entertain your service request, your key contact person (from Marketing Team, Sales Team, Business Team, Technical Team or Designing Team) may contact you. To completely stop receiving e-mail, please send an e-mail to that person by writing “Do Not Disturb” in e-mail subject or body, and you will not get any e-mails apart from transactional e-mails related to Service Payments.
- c. Deletion or Changes to Personal Information You can obtain a copy of your Personal Information, rectify inaccurate details, erase, export and restrict your Personal Information at any time by e-mailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. You can object to our processing of your Personal Information at any time. Contact our Data Protection Officer with requests or concerns at email@example.com. In addition to the above, If you are not satisfied with the response, you have the right to complain with supervisory authority for data protection.In case of account or information deletion, We may be required to keep this information, and not delete it, for a certain time, as needed to provide you Services, for fraud prevention & similar purposes and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- d. Updating Your Information Upon request, DesignsRaw will provide you with information about whether We hold any of your Personal Information. You may review, access, update, correct, or remove your information at any time. Please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, e-mail ID and details of the information which you want to access, update or remove.Once We receive the request, We will investigate the matter and correct any inaccuracies or remove it as soon as possible where necessary or guide you to update it quickly or to delete it – unless We have to keep that information for legal purposes or legitimate business, for fraud prevention, to provide you Services and similar purposes, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.Please note that if your access of using the Service being ceased or you have ceased your access, then you may no longer have the ability to access or request to update your information.
Your Privacy is essential for DesignsRaw, and We are committed to protect your Personal Information. We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information on our forms, We (or our third party service providers) encrypt transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, please note that no technique for web transmission or storage is 100 % secure, so DesignsRaw cannot guarantee its absolute security. Additionally, take note of that We may hold and store your data in our databases even after your DesignsRaw record is deactivated as long as We have a legitimate reason to do so.
9. Data Breach
If any application, request or order is originating from a legal or administrative authority concerning your personal data and/or in case of an unfortunate data breach or threat that may compromise your Personal Information collected by DesignsRaw, We will inform you within 72 hours, to the extent We are legally authorized to do so.
10. Third Party Sites
While using the Site, you may encounter links to third party websites. When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave our Site and go to another Site, and another entity may collect Personal Information or Anonymous Data from you. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for, these outside websites or their content.
11. Corporate Restructuring
In the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be among the assets transferred.
13. Contacting Us
You may also e-mail us.