This is a delicious fish fries restaurant. Various types of fish are sold here. All the customers coming here and eat their favorite fish fries with self-satisfaction. The area is very clean and pleasant. The company decides to design the brand to make it more effective, sophisticated and bold. So they are excited to design their brand with very significant concept.
The logo on this page is the master Fish Flame brand. It is our identity, representing our organization, our people, our history and our services. Our logo has inherent value and equity that should never be diminished or compromised by:
• Story of the brand
• Concept & Sketch
• Concept Building
• Recommended Typeface
• Final Touch
• Logo Edge and Resizing
• Logo Versions
• Brand Pattern
• Business card design
• Letter head design
• Envelope design
• Order Book design
• Bill paper design
• Kitchen Slip design
• Bag design
• Menu Card design
• Sticker design
Logo Concept & Sketch
identity and tone of voice.
The following pages explain more about the brand elements and how to use them consistently across all media and communications.
• Font size 12 point.
• Font type Nexa Bold.
• Text left aligned, central alignment used for tagline only.
• Text contrasts effectively with the background.
• Main text in upper and lower cases.
• Underlining and italics avoided. Use colour, bold or a larger
font size to highlight keywords or headings.
• Avoid stretched or crammed words, justified text and hyphenation.
• 1.15 minimum line spacing preferred.
• Include a space between each paragraph.
• Bullet points solid and bold.
• Over light or white backgrounds that allow for maximum readability.
• In reverse when there is enough contrast to allow the logo to be visible against the back ground.
• Bleed off the edge.
• Be cropped.
• Be invaded in any way.
• Be distorted.
Under no circumstances should the logo artwork be altered in any way, including distorting the proportions, altering the typography or omitting any part of the logo. Always use the master artwork and ensure that proportions are maintained
and colour is accurately matched. Here are some tips to help you resize the logo correctly.
1. Select the logo.
2. Hold down Shift + Alt key.
3. Click, hold and drag a corner point out to enlarge.
4. Drag inward for a smaller logo.
The Fish Flame logo has 24 variations as shown. It is preferable to use the ‘Corporate colour logo’, however other logo options have been created to accommodate occasions where the preferred option will not work.
Please note: All material must be printed on white stock.
350 GSM / Art Board / Matt Laminate
150 GSM / Satin Art
Covers – 250 GSM / Matt Laminate
Text pages – 150 – 170 GSM / Satin Art